Working at Heights Training Course
This working at heights training course covers the safety around the use of working at height equipment such as fall restraint & fall arrest. So whether you work in industry, construction, maintenance environment, this course can be tailored to your needs;
Working at Height Training Course Aim:
To provide Learners with the skills, knowledge and attitude to use working at height equipment correctly and safely, whether working on a ladder or with a harness, this course will give you the confidence to work safely.
Working at Height Training Course objectives:
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Fully understand the principles of fall arrest and work restraint & emergency considerations
- Be capable of Inspecting / fitting a working at height harness.
- Be capable in the usage of basic fall arrest and restraint system.
Working at Height Training Course Contents:
- Legislation & Regulations regarding working at height.
- Fall restraint.
- Fall arrest.
- Working at height hazard
- Pre use checks
- Inspection of harnesses/lanyards/anchorage.
- Fitting you harness
- Emergency considerations
- Inspection records
Who should attend?
Employers, employees, self-employed, people who work at heights with ladders or with harnesses, workers in industry, construction.
Course Duration: 2 hours
Location: Can be done onsite at your facility, or locations near you.
Maximum learners per course: 12